firstname.lastname@example.org / TEL 090-6378-4389
OPEN 8:00~17:00 ( Closed on Thursday )
We will close from Dec. 8th to Dec. 11th temporarily .
And we will close from Dec.31st to Jan. 2nd temporarily .
We are sorry !
The Rules of Rental Kimono
- Please return a set until 9:00 a.m. in the next morning of renting. If you would be late in time , you should pay a late charge. ( \3000)
- If you would loose a goods of the set that you rent , sometimes we demand you the damages.
- If you would terribly stain or break the set , or stain by ink, Indian ink ,paint or deying, you should pay the damages. ( You should not pay for a normal stain by drinks, foods or rain.)
- Please note that our cancellation policy is of 7 days before the day of renting. If the reservaion is cancelled later , we demand you the charge. ( 6~4 days before the day of renting :30 % of rental fee, 3~1 days before the day of renting: 50 % of rental fee, the day of renting :100 % of rental fee) You should transfer it to the account that we will designate.
- When a heavy rain warning or a heavy snow warning is announced officially in Kyoto-shi , you could cancell the rental kimono. There will be no penalty. (Please call me or send an e-mail until 1 hour before your dressing time.)
- You couldn't lend the set that you rent from us to the other people.